Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Vigar Gai Ae Thore Dina Tun, Doori Paye Ae Thore Dina Tun [TRANSLATION IN ENGLISH]


It has become ruined in the past few days
Parting has befallen in the past few days

While you were here, I never drunk
But I’ve been compelled to, in the past few days

Beautiful moonlit face, I no longer see
The spells have transformed, in the past few days


You appeared in the morning and in the evening
You have not arrived to see, how I have been in the past few days

My poor heart has been afraid of this very moment
For it has suffered pains in the past few days

I had no message of your well being
My hopes have crumbled in the past few days

O Bari, one day everything will be made simpler
There was just complexity in the past few days

Post a Comment

0 Comments